Pengikut

Isnin, 4 Mac 2013

UMNO BN Kill My Grandmother

I lost my grandmother because someone decided he is above law.

On the 3rd of March 2013 (Sunday), my grandparents were on their way back from the rubber plantation on separate motorbikes. My grandfather was trailing my grandmother about 20 feet when suddenly a Hilux truck (there were BN & UMNO logos all over the vehicle) passed by him at a very high speed and rammed into the back of my grandmother's motorbike. 


She was thrown off her motorbike and fell head first onto the tar road. The car only could stop after a distance of 2 lamp posts. The skid marks were a distance of MORE than 4 lamp posts. 

After seeing the condition of my grandmother, the driver of the truck just ran off. The 2 other passengers got down and tore of the 1Malaysia flag before running off too. 

My grandfather who saw the whole accident went to my grandmother's aid but could not do anything to save her because she lost a lot of blood. She died on the spot. A split second's difference and I would have loss my grandfather too.The truck was towed to the police station. 

We have lodged a police report but the inspector mentioned that they would just investigate. The press has published a write up of the accident but no mention of the driver running away. 

The family hopes for JUSTICE to be served.

消息來源:Joanne Lim FB Acc - FB

.....................................................
EDISI MENYAYAT HATI UMNO TIDAK BERHATI PERUT!!!!!... KERETA PACUAN 4 RODA TOYOTA HILUX KEPUNYAAN UMNO LANGGAR MATI SEORANG WARGA EMAS TANPA MEMBERIKAN PERTOLONGAN TERSEBAR LUAS DI INTERNET!!!!!


Rakaman gambar bagaimana seorang suami warga emas meratapi kematian isteri tersayangnya yang kena langgar oleh sebuah kereta Toyota Hilux kepunyaan UMNO dengan pemandunya langsung tidak memberikan apa-apa bantuan dan pertolongan hanya memetingkan untuk bergegas segera menanggalkan logo 1Malaysia yang ditempelkan di bonet kereta tersebut sebagai cuba mencari helah agar jenama 1Malaysia tidak tercalar telah tersebar luas dengan tersebarnya dialam siber dan internet.

Inilah sikap UMNO, lebih penting maruah parti dari nyawa manusia.. Langsung tidak ada perikemanusian dan berhati perut langsung!!!!!

Sebab itu ketika rakyat dalam kesukaran hidup janganhlah nak harapkan apa-apa bantuan dan pertolongan dari UMNO. - Sumber FB



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan